A Federal Annual Return must be filed within 60 days following the corporation's anniversary date. (the date the corporation was created or first came under the CBCA)
The following information is required:
- The complete Corporation Name and Number
- The year of filing and the taxation year-end
- The date of the last annual meeting of shareholders or date of written resolution in lieu of meeting
- Indicate which applies:- Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders
- Non-distributing corporation with more than 50 shareholders
- Distributing corporation
All details outlined above can be emailed to our office in electronic format for processing with Corporations Canada.
Note: Misrepresentation constitutes an offence and, on summary conviction, a person is liable to a fine not exceeding $5000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or both (subsection 250(1) of the CBCA).
|Form:||Required information can be emailed.|
All information outlined above.
same day (time may vary)
$20 per year
|Federal Annual Returns||Filng
* Courier fees, copies or postage is not inlcuded.